Experiencing a damage can be difficult, but rest assured you have selected the right people to do the job. Although this may be your first loss, this is a process we have done hundreds of times. 14 years of experience in returning homes and offices back to normal and helping families and individuals, just like you, make us the best choice for emergency services.
- Guiding you through uncertain times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end and help you navigate the solution that’s right best for you
- We are genuine and provide the care, understanding and integrity you deserve
- We are trained experts whom are trained continually, to set the standards and know how to do it best
- We are committed to you and will work with you throughout the process
- We are accessible to you, to ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
We are proud to be locally owned in Columbia, TN since 2004. We are a family owned company that has been proudly serving our community’s homes, businesses, and not for profit organizations in Maury, Marshall, Giles, Hickman, Moore, Lincoln, Lawrence, Lewis, Bedford, and Rutherford Counties. We love Middle Tennessee! We have established deep roots here and are very honored for all the new people we meet and relationships we develop and continue to develop daily.
ServiceMaster by Stechyn & Son is family owned by Paul Stechyn, Jr., Catherine Stechyn Whitwell, and Carol Stechyn.
Catherine Stechyn Whitwell – Vice-President
Catherine and her husband, Brandon, have been married for 20 years. They are the proud parents of three. Catherine enjoys outdoor activities.
Paul Stechyn, Jr. – President
Paul is married to his high school crush, Tia. They are very active in their four children’s lives. Paul is also an avid hunter.
Carol Stechyn – Secretary
Carol and Paul, Sr. have been best friends since they were five. They have two children and seven children. They enjoy traveling and Carol enjoys crafting.
We’re here for YOU…
If your home or business needs cleaning or disaster reastoration services, we will be honored to walk you through the process and explain all you need to know to make a difficult situation a little less painful. Give us a call at (931) 840-0065…we’re here for you 24/7/365.